OUR ECORESPONSIBLE APPROACH
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
OUR ACTIONS FOR THE
RESPECT OF THE ENVIRONMENT
We attach great importance to the respect of the environment and the safeguarding of biodiversity in the management of our small campsite. We are since 2020 LPO refuge for our greatest pride!
- Zero phytosanitary products in green spaces.
- Establishment of no-mow zones and preservation of grassy paths to support wildlife.
- Creation of refuge for hedgehogs.
- Planting of shrubs of endemic species of the Tarn in collaboration with the association Arbres et paysages tarnais.
- Use ofsolar lighting majority within the aisles of the facility.
- Renewal of bulbs by LEDs.
- Solar water heater for the large sanitary block.
- Pool heated by a heat pump to reduce energy consumption and use of a bubble cover to retain heat.
- Cleaning of the premises and sanitary facilities with eco-labelled cleaning products or iso 14001 products (environmentally friendly).
- Soft" travel of the camping team at bicycle or electric cart.
- Exchange by e-mail to limit paper consumption. No more paper brochures for the campsite.
- Elaboration of our restaurant menu by favoringlocal products and short circuit .
It is a vast program, but at our level, we are doing everything possible to reduce our waste production and to manage it in order to recover it.
- Shredding of branches of green spaces and use of wood chips at the foot of plantations. Mulching is very effective in limiting watering and weeding and enriching the soil.
- Collection of leaves during winter, shredding and use as potting soil, real "brown gold"!
- Practice of mulching when mowing to fertilize the soil.
- Area dedicated to selective sorting within the establishment.
- Composting of vegetable waste.
- Provision of " bio buckets " for each holidaymaker on arrival to encourage the sorting of green waste.
- Collection of used batteries at the reception.
A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH
During your stay, we invite you to participate in these simple daily gestures to preserve our environment!
- Participate in the sorting of waste thanks to the containers at the exit of the campsite.
- Participate in composting.
- Have a water efficient management.
- Turn off your electrical appliances, radiators and lights when leaving.
- Be careful with your consumption of toilet paper provided in the bathrooms.
- Do not throw cigarette butts and other garbage on the ground.
- Favour the village's merchants by going there on foot or by bike.
- Favour local markets to encourage short circuits and reduce the production of plastic waste.